#1 Yes, that's correct.

#2 the down and dirty way would be to put an index.html file at
www.roamware.com that does a zero-second refresh to
http://www.roamware.com:8080/some/app but it sounds like you want your app
available on port 80.  If this is correct, then we start working on a
connector, taking it one step at a time.

Are you still getting the error when you startup and shutdown Tomcat?

John