There is no reason for this to be the case.  You must be doing something
else wrong.

There is nothing stopping you from copying application webapps/A into a
directory called webapps/Aprime and still have this application working
(this requires using links in JSPs that dont hardcode A as in
href="/A/something.jsp" of course).

d.

--
David Mossakowski              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Instinet Corporation                 212.310.7275

<<Disclaimer>>

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or
CONFIDENTIAL or both.

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.

If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have
received this email in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

immediately by return mail and permanently deleting the copy
you received.

Thank you.