I think that the Tomcat isn't load my jar file to the classpath...
Actualy My jar file is a jdbc driver. And my error message is:  no suitable
driver. Thus my jar file wasn't load or the Tomcat don't put this in the
classpath.
I have a xerces.jar in the lib directory of Tomcat, Can it be the mistake ?

if I put app by app in the Tomcat, all works !!!
When I put the jar file in the lib directory of Tomcat, all works too !!!