I agree with Jeff. The Tomcat documentation reminds me of the old times
when I had to compile TeX. A lot of the information for things I have
needed to configure in my installation have come from the docs from
version 3.3, although I am using 4.0.5. This also makes me worry that
some of the things I am using may be deprecated.

Cheers,

-- Gustavo Vegas.