As a matter of fact I have been building apache since
the dawn of it ;) Also I have been building/using
tomcat since it was a jserv module, in corporate
environments too. So the whole process is in my hands.
Now that I wanted to experiment with Tomcat 4.1, I am
seeing this behavior. I was discouraged, a couple of
months ago, from using 4.1.x because it was in
pre-alpha then unstable beta. Now that it is released
I thought things should be better.

I have a cluster of 4.0.4 running, with apache 2.0.39,
pretty good on my system.

Thank you for the teasing, but I will appreciate it if
you have a helping tip too ;)

Regards,