On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 10:37:29PM +0000, Frank Liu wrote:
> > > The docs I can find all talks the other way around: default to apache
> > > and only pass to tomcat when you explicitly ask for certain urls.

There was an posting on this list a few weeks ago
which showed a way to do this.

Essentially, (from memory) you make Tomcat the default:

        JkMount / ajp13
        JkMount /* ajp13

and then provide rewrite (mod_rewrite) rules to force
specific files to Apache. (Or was it <Location>?)

I'll try and find the post if you cannot find it.

I have found that getting around inbuilt module handlers
is a little problematic; you probably want to put
mod_jk immediately after the ClearModule command in the
httpd.conf.

Regards,
Matt