Do you have different cases in file/dir names - myfolder, MyFolder, and
myFolder are all the same in Win32, but all are different in linux/unix.

Larry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/16/02 08:29 AM >>>
Hi! I'm having some problems running servlets in Tomcat 4.1.12 under
Linux RedHat 7.3
I've done a simple servlet and I was running it in Tomcat 4.0.4 under
Win98 without problems.  If I copy the folder "mySimpleServlet" from
windows tomcat webapps folder to linux tomcat webapps folder and start
linux tomcat, then the application works, but the servlet does not.
It says: "the requested resource (.....) not available"

Are there any differences in configuration under linux? (in the web.xml
or
the server.xml).

Thanks in advance.

-- Mauro