At the Startup.bat I get the following message...what do I do to get a
correct login parameter?

I've followed the documentation and downloaded the server.xml recommended
by java support but I'm still getting this "Invalid login error"

"Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4
INFO logging initialize from
jndi:/localhost/IS4MMServlet/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties
INFO IS4MMServlet.init Wed Oct 16 08:33:57 EDT 2002
Invalid login parameter
INFO Init completed
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4"

I can test and get to the initial Java pages http://localhost:8080
I can't run the "numberguess" example - but every thing else on the "index"
page is accessible and runs ok!

Any assistance appreciated,
-- Dave

David P. Cochrane                            Contact Information
Network Coordinator                             814-865-0474 - Phone
Penn State University                           www.psu.edu
College of Education                             www.ed.psu.edu
Education Technology Center                814-865-0471 - Phone
ETC Web Site                                      www.ed.psu.edu/etc
Network Web Site                                www.ed.psu.edu/etc/network
                                                           814-865-1955 - Fax

Quote: "The best things in life are not things they are people!"