I'm trying to set up DB Connection Pooling with Tomcat 4.1.12 and MySQL
4.0.4.  Looking at the sample xml configs I noticed that you have to
specify the database, username and password.  Is there a way that I can
change the username and database from within my JSP's?  Or do I just have
to create different DB contexts in the server.xml file for each database I
want to use and which user I want to connect with?

Mark Lenz
(920) 832-3523
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential information
and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be
privileged.  If the reader of this messages is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
contact the sender immediately, delete this material from your computer and destroy
all related paper media.  Please note that the documents transmitted are not intended
to be binding until a hard copy has been manually signed by all parties.
Thank you.