If you are using multiple databases, I believe you have to set up
multiple "Resources" (one for each database). However, you do not have
to specify a username/password. When you retrieve your DataSource from
the "java:comp/env" namespace, you can use getConnection( username,
password). If you don't use multiple users for the database, then this
may seem impractical.

You do need a different "Resource" definition for each database though.

-Leo
http://www.foopan.ath.cx