If you copied the war file to the TOMCAT_HOME/webapps directory, TC should
recognize it and expand it for you.  Is it expanded?  Look in the webapps
directory, do you see a new directory there with the same name as your war
file?.  If you still have the Tomcat http connector running then go to
http://localhost:8080/name_of_your_webapp and it should be there.  If not
look through all your log files for errors.

To use the manager app go to http://localhost:8080 then click on Tomcat
Manager, login with the same login you used for admin, put in your
password.

rls

"Billy Ng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/22/2002 09:31 AM