Hmmm,

Never tried to make it work with an old version of JSDK.  It should still
work with JSDK 1.3.1, but I haven't done it.

Are you trying to start it up in process?  jkjni.dll should not be
required for Apache.

Really I can only give you guesses if you don't post your configs.  I'll
need jk2.prop..., worker2.prop..., etc.

rls

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
10/24/2002 04:08 AM