Your question is not descriptive enough, which is the
reason you were directed to the java.sun.com website.
What you are asking makes no sense.  You must
elaborate more about what you are trying to
accomplish.

You have 2 websites implemented under the MVC design
pattern.  Okay, now what?  You would like to have them
indexed?  Huh, what does that mean?  Indexed how?  Do
you want your controller to access a database (index)
of URL's to redirect the user to the appropriate view
or is it something else?  Your inquired about search
engines and their handling of the MVC design pattern.
Well, search engines do not handle MVC.  A developer
can decide to use an MVC architecture and build their
search engine into it to possibly function as part of
the controller part of the paradigm.

The way your question is worded it does not seem as if
there is a clear understanding of what MVC is,
nevermind the fact that it was mistaken for
"multi-view-controller".  Unless, of course, I am
totally mistaken, for which I would apologize, and
that MVC has a second meaning.

I would suggest that you either visit the site to
understand more about the MVC design pattern or
elaborate more on what you are trying to accomplish.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.