Kwok
Thanks for the reply. I've made some progress since I mailed. I put the servlet
HelloWorldExample.class in webapps\phpserver\WEB-INF\classes then opened up
http://localhost:8080/phpserver/helloworld (using the web.xml described in my last
post). I got the following:
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name LocalStrings,
locale en_GB
I assume I need to move something across from the examples directory into
WEB-INF/class or WEB-INF/lib......I'll look into this.
**Also, is there anyone out there who has sucessfully deployed a tomcat based webapp
that runs php as a servlet????** If so, please supply version info.
Thanks
Ben
 Kwok Peng Tuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Make sure your servlets are either in
/WEB-INF/lib (if in a jar ) or
/WEB-INF/classes/ (if as .class)