As far as I know, there isn't one.  You can only use PAUSE which waits for
user input before continuing.  That won't help you, though, if you're
sitting at your keyboard tapping the spacebar or Enter key as soon as you
see the pause prompt.

You could try installing something like Cygwin and writing a shell
script...then you'd have access to the "sleep" command.  Otherwise, you're
stuck with counting to yourself in-between batch file iterations.

John