> What is the command for setting the delay in a Windows batch file?
> I used "delay" but it didn't work.
> Thanks

Assuming this isn't a 'day late and a dollar short', you might want to take
a look at this web site.  It has all sorts of tips for DOS batch files:
http://www.calweb.com/~webspace/batch/

Additionally, there are several ways to get a time delay from a batch file.
They are described here:
http://www.calweb.com/~webspace/batch/samples/sleep.txt

Some of the things described will only work if you have the original files
(junk?) from DOS.  I personally keep some of that stuff around - if all else
fails, email me directly, and I'll send the utility you need as an
attachment.

Chris Parker
Programmer/Analyst
Health Care Services Division