Hi EveryBody,

1) I have a JSP page which contains the TABLE. Now i want to send this
JSP page as an  EXCEL email attachment so that as soon as people opens
this attachment they can view there JSP page as an EXCEL worksheet. I
have downloaded JINTEGRA.JAR from the web. I have put this package
into my classpath. Can somebody tell me what should i do so that i can
convert columns of my JSP page into columns of my EXCEL worksheet.

2) I have been trying to sort the elements of an array but I want to
ignore any SPECIAL CHARACTERS that preceeds alphabets. In  most of
these elements I have double quotes as my special charcter. How can I
sort so as to start from alphabets.

Thanks,
With regards,
Vikas Nagpal.