AFAIK no one does claim that MS-Access should be used as a backend datastore
for an enterprise web app, not even Microsoft advocates. Microsoft provide
SQL Server for this. I personally use MySQL.

Regards

Jim.

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:tomcat-user-help@;jakarta.apache.org>

PLEASE READ: The information contained in this email is confidential
and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended
recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or take any
further action in reliance on it and you should delete it and notify the
sender immediately. Email is not a secure method of communication and
Nomura International plc cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message or any attachment(s). Please examine this
email for virus infection, for which Nomura International plc accepts
no responsibility. If verification of this email is sought then please
Nomura International plc. This email is intended for informational
purposes only and is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell
securities or related financial instruments. Nomura International plc is
regulated by the Financial Services Authority and is a member of the
London Stock Exchange.