Manoj Kithany wrote:

Hi Experts:

My Apache+SSL is working now - thanks to you all. I checked it using https://www.kithany.com.

However, I have a small Application which contains JSP+Servlets which calls Oracle DB via JDBC. This application is working fine when I type http://www.kithany.com:8080/kithany/index.jsp but when I try HTTPS as https://www.kithany.com:8080/kithany/index.jsp it does'nt work - ie page does'nt shows up.

I know that HTTPS listens to port 443 and my Application(Tomcat+JBoss) listens to port 8080 - so how do I integrate both the ports to work together? Any useful information on above is appreciated.

THANKS!

Don't BCC to the list. it makes more complicated sort :-)

--
\/
<>