Ah, thanks John- I clicked the FAQ link at the top of httpd.apache.org's main
page and didn't realize it was to an older FAQ.

You mentioned in one of your previous emails a while back you hadn't had to
reboot your production Tomcat server in several months despite it being very
active-- are you using it standalone or with Apache 2.0.43, or something else?

Thank you....

Best,
Nicholas

Nicholas Pappas