From: Hugo Villeneuve [mailto:hvilleneuve@;b-wax.com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 3:39 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Serving PDF files gets different results from Tomcat 3.3 to
4.1

I don't know much about "partial-request" and the HTTP 1.1 Header (I will read about that) but for now all my tests
make it looks like a combination of Adobe with Tomcat 4.1 problem.

What do you suggest?
Dropping Tomcat 4.1 and go back on tomcat 3.3 to fix header issues ( I can
not drop Adobe...) ?
Can I use the Servlet API to fix my problem ?