Hi Phil,

>I've also had a problem using SOAP within tomcat. I haven't been able to
>find a way to share the service class files across contexts.

I did it backwards and put the soap servlet into my context. I can use the
same supporting beans to provide html output for humans and soap rpc for
machines. I didn't realise that it wasn't possible to share them across
contexts, though - this just seemed the easiest way to get what I wanted.

Regards,

John.