   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Andoni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 10:38
To: Tomcat Users List

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thronicke Klaus-Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 2:19 PM
Subject: AW: How do I unsubscribe?

ok,
i have the same problem....
i know my email-address has changed. and i'm registered on the list with the
old one.
now i have a new email-adress. i know both. but i cant send a mail with my
old email-address. it's always automatically converted to the new one.
so i'm not "allowed" to send mails to the list.

first i had to register on the list with the new email-address.
ok, so far....
but then i get the mails from the list twice.....
(the company still delivers mails which are sent to the old email-address)
as interesting the mails are...  to get them once is enough...

the question is:
- how to unsubscribe my old subscription...
- how to tell the server that the subscription living with my old
email-address should be unsubscribed... if i can send mails with my new
mail-address only...

i would be very thankful for any hint.
perhaps could you forward my question to the list. thx.
/peter