----- Original Message -----
From: "Ben Ricker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: urgent - servlet not found.

> <form method="post" name=indexForm action="servlet/Router" >
>
> You might also need to add a '/' in front of 'servlet', depending on how
> you set up your server.xml.
>
> The '<servlet-name>' directive tells Tomcat what alias to give to the
> '<servlet-class>'. You could do the full path, but looks better to the
> client to use the alias.
>
> Ben Ricker
> Wellinx.com

If i change it to servlet/Router the error is a 404 with
description The requested resource (/osp/servlet/Router) is not available.

If i change it to /servlet/Router the error is a 404 with
description The requested resource (/servlet/Router) is not available.

The server.xml file hasthe entry

  <Context path="/osp" docBase="osp" debug="0" reloadable="true" />
                     prefix="osp_" suffix=".txt"
           timestamp="true"/>

Should I try to remove the servlet from the package com.osp.servlet and try
something.
How do I get the index.jsp to submit to the servlet. Its taken too long....

Tript