Perhaps a better reply would be something along the lines of:

"Hi, I've compiled a HOWTO that describes how to setup a natively compiled
IDE and use Ant for deployment, as well as a remote debugger!  In my
opinion, its a much better solution than a Java-based IDE that uses Swing
and has memory issues.  Here's the URL."

John