From: Kwok Peng Tuck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 22 November 2002 9:50 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: is there a free ide that gets along well with tomcat?

Consider Netbeans 3.4 instead, and using jdk version 1.4, it is much
better than Forte for java.

Steve R Burrus wrote:

> Hi Jennifer, this is steve burrus, and I am most curious about u
>apparently stating that the Sun One Studio (aka Forte) is "irritating"
>so you chose/decided to uninstall it "unceremoniously" :)!! How do you
>find it to be "irritating" because I also have certain "issues" with
>it, namely that I have to WAIT FOREVER for my PC's processor to be able
>to do the next operation in the application!!! I await "breathlessly"
>for your response.
>

> S.R.B.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>For additional commands, e-mail:
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:   ++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Support Centre phone:   Australia 1800500646
                                        International ++61 7 38338042