Have a look for this book (bought it from Amazon, 65€ or $60):
"Professional JSP, 2nd Edition" (Simon Brown & others), Wrox Press,
August 2002
ISBN 1-861004-95-8

Of course it's a little bit "huge" with 1200 pages, but definitely the
last book you'll buy about JSP and servlets... Until next JSP and
servlet specs, I guess ;-)

mech