Hello everybody!

I have installed Tomcat 4.1.12 as Servlet Container and IIS 5 as Web Server
on my Win2000 machine. I am trying
to configure JK2 connector (isapi_redirector2.dll) to redirect JSP/Servlets
requests from IIS to Tomcat but unsuccessful.
Can someone help me? I tried to follow the indication you can find at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/doc/jk2/insta
llhowto.html

Below you can find the two configuration files I am using
("workers2.properties" and "jk2.properties") located in the /conf folder of
Tomcat.

I PRAY YOU to indicate to me all the steps to follow to use
isapi_redirector2.dll (including  the configuration of Windows' registry)
and to give me two example versions of  "workers2.properties" and
"jk2.properties" to use, if possibile.

# workers2.properties: myurl is the uri I want to redirect to Tomcat.

# Define the communication channel
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
tomcatId=localhost:8009

# Map the Tomcat examples webapp to the Web server uri space
[uri:/myuri/*]
info=Map the whole webapp
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:/myuri]
info=Map the whole webapp
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

jk2.properties

#This file is empty!

Finally a question: HOW CAN I INDICATE the name (and the location) of the
log file to use for isapi_redirector2.dll ???

Thanks everybody in advance!

                                                   Luca