From: Jon Eaves [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 December 2002 08:44
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: SUCCESS w. Tomcat execution!

Congratulations, I'm very happy for you. It's a great feeling to achieve
something you've struggled with for so long.

Seriously Steve, unless you are a sadist and a masochist then please go and
buy a book on Java Servlet development.

You'll make everybody, including yourself much happier and much less likely
to be snippy towards you.

If you've had that much trouble getting Tomcat running which I must say
basically installs without trouble, then I shudder to think of the grief
you're going to suffer when trying to debug a Servlet or JSP page.

Maybe everybody on the list could chip in a get Steve an
Amazon voucher for a Servlet book ? I know it would save me
the cost of downloading all the "help me" messages. ;-)

Cheers,
        -- jon

--
Jon Eaves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>