micael writes:
Congratulations, "even" from me. ///;-). Would you like a small list of books that will give you the inside scoop on this sort of technology? I think that it would serve the list well if you asked for the same under a "Subject" of Tomcat Book List, and people could make their recommendations for your perusal. Congratulations again. (The Ant suggestion was a good one for you to pay attention to, Steve.) Micael