From: "Yandell Cacton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: Can't start tomcat

Hi,

To see the error message, run the startup script using
DOS Window and manually type the startup command,
instead of double clicking the icon.

My guess would be that the problem is that you haven't
setup CATALINA_HOME environment variable.

Cheers,
Yandell.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Hello,

I have downloaded tomcat 4.1.12. When I try to
startup the server a DOS Window appears and
disappears immediately and I have no comment about
what's going on.

Can anybody help me?

NetCourrier, votre bureau virtuel sur Internet :
Mail, Agenda, Clubs, Toolbar...
Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 ? TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 ? TTC/min)

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.yahoo.promo.com.au/hint/ - Yahoo! Hint Dropper
- Avoid getting hideous gifts this Christmas with Yahoo! Hint Dropper!