Why do you want to do that ?

I have already posted today 3 solutions to the problem.

Unless you don't have a good reason why none of this works
for you, I don't think anybody will work on that topic.

>From an earlier post of mine:

- Use tomcat behind a webserver (Apache, IIS) and connect it
  with mod_jk*
  This is the best documented attempt.
- Use tomcat behind a proxy (Apache, squid, ...).
  That means tomcat is still listening on 8080 and the proxy
  directs the requests from port 80 to 8080
- Use Tomcat behind a port mapper
  Quite (if you don't look to close) the same solution as the
  proxy (iptables)