Hi,
I would just suggest one quick test combination, but I don't have time
to look into the issue in depth:
- Get JDK 1.4.1
- Since you're using JDK 1.4.x, try running the -LE-jdk14 tomcat
distribution, not the full distro.  The tomcat download page details the
differences between the two.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics