From: Don Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 2:10 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Help with using mod_jk2 continued

I can't offer any help on this but will be trying to get Apache 2.0.43 working with
Tomcat 4.1.x with the mod_jk2 connector using binaries on Red
Hat 8.0.    The docs say the mod_jk2 was built with Red Hat 7.2.   Do you by
chance know if the connector will work on Red Hat 8.0?

Don Jones

[EMAIL PROTECTED]