Good point.  I have 6.0.2600.0000CO.  Ron, Can you tell me yours?  May be I should
update the browser and apply all the patches.

-----Original Message-----
From: Turner, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 12:53 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: long delay in ie

My company uses IE exclusively, and while we don't use 4.1.x in production
yet, we have been doing a significant amount of testing and have not seen
this problem.

If it works in one browser but not another, it's a browser issue.  Do you
have the latest/greatest (I say that with tongue in cheek) updates to IE?
IE is notorious for breaking critical functionality in between minor
releases.  6.0.000001 might work fine, but 6.0.000002 might be totally
unusable, etc.

John