using Tomcat as web server

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Tulley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 5:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: long delay in ie

Turn off HTTP 1.1 in your browser and see what happens then.  I've seen a
case when the web server (Netscape Enterprise Server??) had HTTP1.1 issues
and had behavior similar to this - some requests would come through, some
wouldn't.  It's worth a try.

Also, are you using Tomcat's HTTP stack or a separate web server?  Which
one?

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>