From: Turner, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 8:37 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Mod_jk Try #2 - error can't find apache

In my experience, the apxs in /usr/sbin is the wrong one to use.  Can you
contact the person who installed your Apache?  Apxs should be there.

I've never had a problem building the connectors using
--with-apxs=/some/path/to/apache/bin/apxs for configure.  Then again, I
build my Apache from source.

John