From: Vladimer Shioshvili [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 8:37 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Console output in Tomcat

Raj,

This is what happens with Windows (i am not sure how is it in Linux
environment). If using tomcat as a service, output goes to a log file
stdout.log (it's defined by default in the service configuration) located
in %tomcat_home%\logs folder. Along with that you will find sterr.log that
has System.err.out(..) output.

Vlad