John Clark wrote:

I have spent some time looking at the FAQs, archives, etc. but cannot find
the information I need, can anyone help.

I have an intranet application (using JSP) that currently runs using Oracle
9i (Apache built in) on Linux and using Oracle 8 and Tomcat on NT/2000.

I now want to use it with Oracle 8 on HP-UX 10.20 and need answers to the
following:

1. Can I just use Tomcat, or do I also need Apache?

Yes, you can.

2. I have downloaded a version of JDK (1.18.07) from the HP website, will
this work?

You need at least JDK 1.2 to run Tomcat 4.1.18. Tomcat 3.2.2 & 3.3 will work with your current JDK.

-- Jeanfrancois

Any help much appreciated.