Hi Zsolt,

I don't see the dates on Win2k either. So I really think it's a
client problem. I have also a web interface. It shows the dates
correctly. I've never realized this problem, because I seldom
test with webfolders and the date was always far right (outside
the window) so I didn't see the empty column. Excuse me for the
irritation.

Andreas