Zsolt Koppany <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> hat geschrieben:

> Hi,
>
> I use tomcat-4.1.18 and have the following problems with webdav. The
> Windows Client (webdav folder) does not show the modification dates of
> the files neither over the list nor for properties
> [...]
> How can I get the date listed?

In our experience, (some?) Windows clients display the dates only if
the following obscure attribute is present in the "getlastmodified"
element:

  xmlns:b="urn:uuid:c2f41010-65b3-11d1-a29f-00aa00c14882/"

(I found this out only by looking at the source code of the Apache
mod_dav module.)

You know, Microsoft and open standards ... Watch out, there is even
more trouble ahead as it seems that Microsoft's DAV clients are
"optimized" for working with IIS only.

Olaf