Win 2k

Now I know that when i tried to shutdown tomcat nothing happens, so, i cant shutdown that, do you know why?

At 18:30 21/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
At 09:11 PM 1/21/2003 -0200, Mauricio Matias wrote:
Hey people, is normal i have to reboot my comp when I change anything in classhpath or server.xml or web.xml. It isnt enough restart Tomcat.
It's not normal.  A change in either XML file should (IIRC)
take effect the next time you start Tomcat, no matter what.
Can you give more detail, like what OS you're using, etc.?