Lajos,
      I installed the Apache 1.3.27 again together with Tomcat 4.1.18 through
of mod_jk.so, as we talked yesterday, using LoadModule, AddModule and
JkWorkersFile in httpd.conf.
      After the installation of the Apache + Tomcat + mod_jk I tested the installation
in
http://admged.ufu.br/examples/jsp and everything worked accordingly the expected.
      I made the modifications, that I will list below, in server.xml of the
Tomcat and in httpd.conf, but when I try to access URL
http://www.admged.ufu.br/teste.jsp the
navigator tries to do the download of the file jsp instead of interpreting the file.

server.xml

<Host name="admged.ufu.br" docBase="/web">
<Context path="/admged" docBase="admged" debug="0">
</Host>

httpd.conf
<VirtualHost admged.ufu.br>
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DocumentRoot /web/admged
    ServerName admged.ufu.br
    ServerAlias www.admged.ufu.br
    JkMount /admged ajp13
    JkMount /admged/* ajp13
</VirtualHost>

Detail: I commented on the instructions JkMount /examples ajp13 JkMount /examples/*
ajp13
in the block <IfModule mod_jk.c> </IfModule>n
Sebastião Carlos Santos
Oracle Database Administrator
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia - UFU
Gratificação de Estímulo à Docência - GED