From: Mark Liu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 3:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A follow-up of my last post

Also please note that I have changed Marty Hall's ServletUtilities.java and
ShowParameters.java according my system.

For example, I commented out the package line.

Any way, as I said in the last post, the servlet works
great if I put it under Tomcat's examples application.

It just does not work under my newly-created x509
application.

I don't understand this.

Please kindly help.

Thanks.