From: "Lajos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: Tomcat and Apache+SSL integration issues

I've done it on Linux, Solaris and Windows. I have various guides on my
site, www.galatea.com/flashguides, that detail my experiences. The
biggest problem I've had was in some Tomcat 4.0.x versions that didn't
correctly support authentication over SSL using mod_jk. But that seems
to be cleared up in recent versions.

Regards,

Lajos

Ing. Gustavo Edelstein wrote: