From: Haytham Samad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 3:37 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Web App Classloader..How?

Yoav,

I was deploying using WARs with an ant task.  Pretty cool.  But when I move
the files to the directory I am deploying in, it does not open the WAR.  So
now I am unpacking the war in that directory.  This deploy is not in
webapps!!  Or is there a way to make Tomcat open up WAR files in virtual
directories?  Another thing, the issue is not the deploy format!?  The issue
with this deployment is the classpath and class loading when my jsp pages
are compiled.  Unless, you mean that just packing my app in a WAR will take
care of this issue even if I am not deploying in tomcat's webapps directory?
Not sure this is the case though...

Thanks....