From: Nicholas J Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 5 February 2003 2:11 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: JSP's in other directories

Hi,
        I have a question, I want to be able to access JSP pages that
are outside of the web-inf directory setup by tomcat...I do not know how
to do it, obviously. I have Apache 2 installed and use that at my main
server and then am running tomcat for the purposes of Servlets and JSP's
and I want to know what I have to do to make myself be able to access a
jsp page that is in a directory like c:\site

Thanks for the help

-Nicholas Campbell

"In a world without walls and barriers, what need is there for windows
and gates!" - a mac ad
-
"I never let schooling get in the way of my education." - MT
-
Live Penguine! - Tux the linux mascot
Vivez le penguine!, ˇViva en penguine!, Lang lebe der Pinguin!, Viva no
penguine!, Viva sul penguine!
-
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world...those who understand
binary...and those who don't!" - ThinkGeek.com