I'm deploying a war file with unpackWARs="false".  I am trying to grant
permissions to this war in 04webapps.policy.

Here is what I've tried...

Given the examples this is what I would expect to work but doesn't:
grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/iface.war!/-" {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

This doesn't work (but works if unpackWARs="true"):
grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/iface/-" {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

This works because this is where tomcat extracts the war to (with unpackWARs set to
false)
grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/work/Standalone/localhost/iface/-" {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

What is the correct way to specify permissions to give to a war file?

Thanks,
Ken