This might be just enough from me to get me permanently "kicked off" of this newsgroup
(are you reading this,  Craig R. McClanahan??) I don't really care! I just had to "get
off of my chest" a thing or two, and that is that just about all of you people out
there in this newsgroup seem to have in for me in a really big way!! You make me feel
like I should first "drop dead" and then possibly--if I could--"drop off of the face
of this Earth"!! Maybe I should consult a psychologist/psychiatrist about this, but I
have felt for a long time in my life that nobody in the whole wide world knows or
wants to know that I AM ALIVE AT ALL. I dare anyone to respond to me WITHOUT saying to
me the same old things in the way of an admonition that I have certainly heard so much
of from so many of u recently. Thank You