First off, try and split your rant into several lines. I don't have a monitor that large to see everything in one line, I doubt everyone does.

Steve Burrus wrote:

I don't really care! I just had to "get off of my chest" a thing or two, and
> that is that just about all of you people out there in this newsgroup seem to have
>in for me in a really big way!!
Sorry, wrong place to take things of your chest. People are just annoyed with the way you respond to them, judging from the replies that they sent.

You make me feel like I should first "drop dead" and then possibly--if I could--
"drop off of the face of this Earth"!!
>Maybe I should consult a psychologist/psychiatrist about this,
Maybe you should. Or just try to clear your mind and solve your tomcat related issues one at a time.

>but I have felt for a long time in my life that nobody in the whole wide world
>knows or wants to know that I AM ALIVE AT ALL.

I dare anyone to respond to me
>WITHOUT saying to me the same old things in the way of an admonition that I have
>certainly heard so much of from so many of u recently. Thank You
I recall from the list that people have replied to you in a polite manner so I don't see the point in you issuing the challenge.